- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SHIMANO BT-DN300 Li-Ion Battery Di2 12-speed Integrated for EW-SD300
1 413,52 kr
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 100,00 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
Integrated in the seat post or in the frame, the powerful BT-DN300 Li-Ion battery provides the necessary energy for SHIMANO's Di2 systems. The thinner E-Tube cables of the SHIMANO Dura Ace 9200 and Ultegra 8100 groupsets can be connected to the three SD300 connectors for road bike front derailleurs and 12-speed rear derailleurs. In addition to the two connections for derailleur gears at the front and rear, the third connection can be used for a cabled operation of the 12-speed Di2 groupsets.
With its waterproof design and slim dimensions, the DN300 battery, made of high-quality lithium-ion cells, can just disappear into frame and be well protected. If you want to insert the battery into the seat post, you need a battery holder such as the ROSE holder (prod. code: 1955576). The power storage unit is charged by connecting a EW-EC300A charging cable with a compatible USB charger to the rear derailleur.
• Di2 battery for internal cable routing
• Designed for SHIMANO 12-speed road bike shifting systems
• For mounting in frame or seat post
• Continuous high performance
• Battery type: lithium-ion
• Connections: 3 ports for SD300 cable connector
• Compatibility: SHIMANO Dura Ace 9200 Di2, Ultegra 8100 Di2
• Connectivity: Bluetooth LE
• Nominal voltage: 7.4V
• Capacity: 500 mAh / 3.7 Wh
• Charging time: approx. 1.5 hrs
• Temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
• Range: min. 1000 km
• Dimensions approx.: 155 x Ø 16.5 mm
• Weight: approx. 52 g
• Colour: black
In the box:
• 1 SHIMANO BT-DN300 lithium-ion battery for Di2 (without charging cable)
The compatible SHIMANO EW-EC300 charging cable with USB connection can be found under prod. code: 2315152.
To charge the battery via the charging cable, use a mains adapter or a power bank with a USB connection and a voltage of 5.0 V DC and a current of at least 1.0 A DC.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: