- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Whether on the road or in your workshop at home – with the Zéfal MTB repair kit you can carry out a complete tube repair easily and in just a few minutes.
The kit contains six patches in two sizes that are ideally suited for voluminous MTB tubes. You can use them to repair both minor punctures and major tube damage. Together with the vulcanising solution and the scraper for roughening the tube, all parts of the Zéfal MTB repair kit are stored in a practical hard shell box, which can be conveniently stowed in the saddle or jersey pocket and is therefore always ready to hand.
• MTB repair kit with extra large patches for fast and easy tube repair
• Incl. scraper for roughening the tube and vulcanising solution for applying the patch
• Two patch sizes for smaller punctures or larger damage
• Can be conveniently stowed in the saddle or jersey pocket thanks to the hard shell box
• Material: rubber (patches), stainless steel (scraper)
• Patch size: Ø 33 mm / 30 x 50 mm
In the box:
• 4 tube patches Ø 33 mm
• 2 tube patches (30 x 50 mm)
• 1 scraper
• 1 vulcanising solution (5g)
• 1 transport box
More Zéfal repair patches in the ROSE range:
• Zéfal Universal repair kit (prod. code 2316738)
• Zéfal Universal+ repair kit (prod. code 2316739)
• Zéfal Emergency Kit repair kit with self-adhesive patches (prod. code 2316742)
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life, with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: