- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MEN'S DROP JACKET III by VAUDE is an all-weather jacket that won't leave you alone in the rain. Thanks to its CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane, it is windproof and waterproof. Its light weight and small pack size make it the optimal emergency jacket for on the go.
• Lightweight rain jacket with a small pack size for men
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to 2.5-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length, water-resistant front zip with chin guard
• Articulated sleeves
• Water-repellent, zipped chest pocket
• Elastic hem and cuffs
• Pack bag included
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyamide
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE MEN'S DROP JACKET III all-weather jacket
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10 000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC:
bluesign is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally-relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of: choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The bluesign-approved fabric label is applied to products that are 90% made from bluesign certified materials.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.