- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SHIMANO SH-ET700 cycling shoes have been specially designed to meet the needs of e-bike riders. Their comfortable, yet athletic fit is combined with a Power Transfer midsole plate to ensure ideal power transfer. The ET7 protects your foot from road splash, thanks to the SPLASH SHIELD membrane in the forefoot and the reinforced toe box.
• Special cycling shoes for e-bikes
• BOA L6 dial with optimised lacing pattern quickly and comfortably secures the shoe for efficient pedalling
• SPLASH SHIELD forefoot membrane protects the toes with light water resistance
• Semi-rigid Power Transfer midsole plate for efficient pedalling power transmission
• Adaptive cross-grooves in the sole provide hold for different pedal cages and pins
• "360° Traction" sole block pattern offers grip on different pedals and terrain
• Toe box protection
• Reflective design elements
• Weight: approx. 670 g (size 42, pair)
• Sole stiffness index: 4.0
A closure system consisting of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front part of the shoe is well-ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
The thin and flexible, yet highly functional SPLASHSHIELD technology protects your foot from road splash while riding. This keeps your feet dry on long tours. A reinforcement in the toe area offers extra protection.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
Attention: This brand’s shoe sizes run small due to their athletic cut. For the best fit, please go up one size.