- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Modern and trendy – the TWIN-CITY URBAN rear bicycle bag by ORTLIEB is the must-have for city and touring. Thanks to an elegant look and the practical QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system, this bike bag quickly attaches to the rear rack to offer enough volume to pack away your shopping, wallet and more.
• Modern shoulder bag that can be fitted to your bike or worn around your shoulders
• With the ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 mounting system for racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Dust and splash-proof in accordance with IP 53
• Hook system can be fully covered
• Shoulder strap folds away into a separate pocket
• Details and appliqués in a modern aluminium look
• Several organizer compartments inside
• PU coated, soft touch Cordura blend
• Reflective design elements
• Separately available accessories: QL2.1 hooks 20 mm (prod. code 1998322), theft protection long (prod. code 419122)
Note: Just one pannier included in the scope of delivery.
• Material: PS55C
• Dimensions: approx. H30 x W39 x D12 cm
• Volume: approx. 9 l
• Weight: approx. 666 g
Note: In order to reach protection class IP53 (5 = protection from dust, 3 = protected against water spray from an angle of up to 60° to the vertical), the bag must be completely closed.
In the box:
• 1 ORTLIEB TWIN-CITY URBAN (SINGLE BAG) shoulder bag
• Incl. shoulder strap
Highlights & Technologies:
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models. It is can be used with almost all types of panniers. Exceptions include Back-Roller City and Sport Roller City and recumbent bike bags.
• Comfortable single-handed operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure connection, the reducing sleeves of the QL2.1 are fitted into the base hook from the sides
• For optimal stability the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the either side of the rack on Office-Bag and Downtown models
• A special tightening technique allows the use of particularly flat nut washers on the inside. This makes it almost flat and protects the goods being transported
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook rail is rotatable in 15-degree steps and adjustable in height.
• All hooks may be adjusted without tools and replaced within seconds
• The upper rail is compatible with optional theft protection systems
The reflective design elements attached as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.