- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MT500 WATERPROOF JACKET II
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 31,60 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
The award-winning MTB jacket by ENDURA has received a facelift and became the MT500 WATERPROOF JACKET II. A new addition is the EXOSHELL 40DR fabric, which is more robust and also protects against rain and storms. This waterproof jacket was created in the Scottish Highlands and was tested and approved by team riders all over the world. A true allrounder for everyone wanting to ride in any weather.
• Rain jacket made from breathable, wind- and waterproof EXOSHELL 40DR three-layer fabric
• Waterproof rating: approx. 20,000 mm
• Breathability: approx. 40,000 g/m²/24h.
• Sealed seams for waterproofing
• Durable shoulder area with slip-proof silicone prints and ergonomic stretch panels
• 3D adjustable hood, compatible with helmet
• Full-length, water-resistant front zip with storm flap
• Two-way ventilation zips under the armpits, compatible with backpack
• Two zipped front pockets serve as vents
• Concealed inner pocket and sleeve pocket for ticket/pass
• Soft Lycra at the inside of the hem
• Relaxed fit
• Reflective elements
• PFC free
Material: 80% polyamide, 15% polyester, 5% elastane
The EXOSHELL 40DR fabric is just as breathable and waterproof as the standard EXOSHELL 40 fabric, but even more long-lasting. So there’s nothing standing in the way of your next mountain bike adventure. The robust, durable outer layer is paired with a soft, wicking inner layer, which absorbs the moisture and releases it through the extremely fine membrane. The EXOSHELL 40DR fabric has been treated – just like all other waterproof products from ENDURA – with a PFC-free, water-repellent coating.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- regular fit