- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Easton EC70 AX Gravel Handlebar Carbon Ergo Di2
1 613,94 kr
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 100,00 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
Not only for weight weenies of the adventure scene, the EC70 AX by EASTON is the object of desire when it comes to lightweight gravel bars.
The carbon handlebar is a good quarter lighter than its aluminium counterpart. It ensures stiff and responsive steering over dusty gravel roads and gnarly forest paths. In addition, the round carbon tube profile absorbs most vibrations for the benefit of your supporting system from shoulder blade to palm.
Maximum contact is provided with the ergonomic MCD shape of the flared lower handlebar. Without question, the wide angle of the drop bow contributes to an overall sense of control and confidence. Its excellent ergonomics with a variable grip position offers you maximum control on long distances and supports you on technically demanding terrain.
For ideal balance between control and handling, a 16° flared lower handlebar is ideal, as the brake and shift levers can still be reached optimally. The cables disappear inside the handlebar through generous cable ducts.
• Very lightweight gravel and adventure handlebar
• High stiffness at a low weight
• Wide flared lower handlebar for more control
• Ergo underbow with MCD technology (Maximum Contact Drop Form)
• Channels on both sides for internal lines and cables
• Compatible with SHIMANO Di2 (inner cable routing)
• Markings for optimal positioning of the brake/shift levers
• Intended use: Road (Gravel, Cross)
• Material: EC70 Carbon
• Handlebar clamp: Ø 31.8 mm
• Drop: 120 mm
• Reach: 80 mm
• Drop flare: 16°
• Handlebar width at lower handlebar: + 68 mm
• Weight: approx. 220 g (42 cm)
Available in handlebar widths:
• 40 cm
• 42 cm
• 44 cm
• 46 cm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 EASTON EC70 AX carbon road bike handlebar
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar shape: