- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The E 1900 Spline® series opens up the world of DT Swiss Enduro wheels – high quality at an excellent price-performance ratio!
What used to be generally referred to as Downhill trails are now usually ridden on an Enduro bike. The tracks are getting tougher, the demands on material and riders greater. The E 1900 Spline® rear wheel was developed precisely for these demands. With the robust and stiff aluminium rim, the light straight-pull spokes and the proven DT Swiss 370 Spline® hub, this MTB system wheel is up to almost any challenge.
The successful combination of weight and stiffness at a reasonable price will make you smile, whether you’re going up or down. Because the best trails in the world are often not accessible by lift!
All DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready. The profiles of the DT Swiss rims are specially designed for tubeless use. The rim profile makes it easier to fit the right tyre and ensures a perfect fit. The tubeless system of the rim consists of DT Swiss Tubeless Ready Tape for sealing and a DT Swiss tubeless valve in a length that complies with the rim. When using tubeless ready tyres, it is mandatory to use a compatible sealant. However, it is also possible to use a conventional combination of tyre and inner tube.
Having learned from years of experience, DT Swiss only uses durable cartridge bearings without bearing play adjustment. DT Swiss hubs are designed to have the optimum axial and radial bearing play when they are properly installed. The correct preload of the bearings to compensate for the clamping force of the wheel mounting system is the basis for a play-free hub with minimum friction.
• PRO LOCK®:
DT Pro Lock® prevents the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. In the Pro Lock® process, a special dual component adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and then hardens completely within a few hours. Re-truing the wheel is possible, yet it will cause a slight decrease in the adhesive power each time.
• Wheel size: 29"
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Brake type: disc brake
• Rim depth: 20 mm
• Rim width: 35 mm
• Inner rim width: 30 mm
• ETRTO: 30 - 622
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.85" - 3.5"
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss champion® straightpull
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss ProLock® Squorx ProHead alu
• 370, Spline®, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• For disc brakes
• Steel freehub and aluminium body
CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2255955)
• 3-pawl freehub system
• Front hub spacing: 12 x 148 mm (BOOST thru axle)
• SHIMANO 12-speed MICRO SPLINE MTB cassettes (& SHIMANO 11-speed WIDE FLANGE MICRO SPLINE MTB cassettes)
• Weight: approx. 1132 g
• ASTM classification: 4 (for extremely rough, blocked terrain with jumps/drops of up to 121 cm)
• Max. system weight: 130 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1 DT Swiss E 1900 Spline® 30 BOOST rear wheel SHIMANO MICRO SPLINE
• 1 DT Swiss Tubeless-Ready Tape (rim tape, pre-mounted)
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless valve
- Material: kolfiber:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano Microspline
- 12 x 148 mm