- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
C30 Sports Hygiene Wash Tabs
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 100,00 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
The C30 Sport Hygiene Wash Tabs reliably keep your laundry free from bacteria, germs, and sweat odours - and at just 30°C!
Unpleasant sweat odour is hard to get out of sports clothing. This is due to bacteria and germs which normal laundry detergents only remove at high water temperatures. The C30 Hygiene Tabs work by using active oxygen, which fights 99.9% of all bacteria and germs. They reliably kill off pathogens at just 30°C and permanently neutralize odours. And yet the wash tabs are gentle on laundry and are also suited for functional clothing, membrane textiles, neoprene, wool or delicate fabrics. Just add to the laundry detergent* and wash the textiles as normal. And since the C30 tabs are also suited for handwashing, you can also use them to disinfect your sports shoes or remove bacteria and odours from your drinking bottles.
• Hygiene tabs with active oxygen for disinfecting laundry
• Fights bacteria and removes stubborn sweat odours
• Effective against 99,9% of all bacteria and germs
• Fresh, hygienically-clean textiles at just 30°C
• Also suitable for functional clothing, neoprene, wool, and delicates
• For gentle washing
• Suitable for those with allergies
• Without paraben, perfumes, or fragrances
• Also usable with hand-washing
• Frees the washing machine from bacteria and unpleasant smells
Use with machine washing:
Place 1 tab per wash cycle directly in the detergent in the detergent compartment.
Do NOT add the hygiene tabs directly in to the washing machine drum! Direct contact with dyed cotton while it dissolves can risk bleach spots.
Using with hand-washing:
Before adding the laundry, place 1 tab into the washing water and let it fully dissolve (wait approx. 5 - 10 minutes). The effectiveness is determined by how long it is applied, temperature, and concentration.
Application time: at least 30 minutes
Concentration: 1 tab for up to 6 litres of water
Temperature: 5° – 50° C
• Active substance: potassium monopersulfate
• Registered as a biocidal product with the number: N-74425
• Content: 12 tabs (lasts for approx. 12 wash cycles)
In the box:
• 1 set of C30 Sport Hygiene Tabs (12 tabs)
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.
Use disinfecting substances safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: