- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MYTHOS 3.0 LE – the successful ALPINA MTB helmet model lives on. This time with large, modern vents, an especially low closure at the back of the head and a reduced weight. Optimally adjustable to your head shape and particularly comfortable – the classic for every MTB tour.
• Unisex helmet for MTB, Urban and Trekking
• Made with INMOULD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• The edges of the helmet are fitted with EDGE PROTECT
• Individual fit thanks to RUN SYSTEM ERGO PRO adjustment system
• Adjustable angle thanks to CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easily adjustable Y-CLIP straps
• 25 large vents with FLY NET anti-insect net on front
• Washable ANTIBACTERIAL INTERIOR padding
• Removable visor
• Weight: approx. 250 g
In the box:
• 1 ALPINA MYTHOS 3.0 LE mountain bike helmet
Highlights & Technologies:
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Antistatic.
Sharp edges are eliminated during the manufacturing process in order to protect your hands when using the helmet as well as to effectively protect your neck and shoulders in case of an impact.
RUN SYSTEM ERGO PRO:
The range-topping fit system by ALPINA offers two rubber-coated wing-shaped headrests for optimal pressure distribution. A smooth-running rubber coated dial allows for precise adjustments.
The angle of the fitting system may be adjusted in several steps to fit as snugly around your head as possible.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
A mesh fabric in the front vents serves as an anti-insect mesh. It prevents insects from entering the helmet and thus protects from insect stings without compromising on air flow.
The pad material prevents the formation of bacteria and odours. Besides, you can remove and wash the pads at up to 40°C, if need be. The dermatologically tested liner padding ensures best skin tolerance.