- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The WOMEN'S FLUID PANTS II by VAUDE offer versatile and comfortable weather protection. The CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane keeps rain and wind at bay, while the split mesh and TAFETTA lining keep you comfortable.
• Ladies rain trousers for sporty use
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to 2-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Mesh lining on top
• TAFETTA lining at the bottom
• Width-adjustable elastic waistband
• Articulated knees
• Velcro and ankle zip for leg width adjustment
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyester
• Mesh lining: 100% polyester
• Membrane: 100% polyurethane
• TAFETTA lining: 100% polyamide
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE WOMEN'S FLUID PANTS rain trousers
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10,000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
The TAFFETA lining fabric is a lightweight, non-sensitive and fast-drying combination of smooth polyester and polyamide fibres.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC:
bluesign is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally-relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of: choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The bluesign-approved fabric label is applied to products that are 90% made from bluesign certified materials.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.