- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
– Long size: with approx. 5cm longer legs! –
The MEN'S FLUID PANTS II by VAUDE offer versatile and comfortable weather protection. The CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane keeps rain and wind at bay, while the split mesh and supple lining keep you comfortable.
• Men's rain trousers for sporting activities
• Equipped with wind- and waterproof 2-layer CEPLEX ACTIVE membrane
• Waterproof rating approx. 10000 mm
• Mesh lining in the upper area
• Supple lining at the bottom
• Elasticated waistband with drawstring
• Articulated knees
• Velcro and ankle zip for leg width adjustment
• Environmentally-friendly production through GREEN SHAPE
• BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC
• LOOSE FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyester
• Mesh inserts: 100% polyester
• Coating: 100% polyurethane
• Lining: 100% polyamide
In the box:
• 1 pair of VAUDE MEN'S FLUID PANTS II rain trousers -long size-
Highlights & Technologies:
A high-quality membrane – permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. It has a waterproof rating of at least 10,000mm and is 100% PTFE free.
VAUDE's quality seal for products that are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly and resource-saving way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE have developed their own rating system with the strictest criteria.
BLUESIGN APPROVED FABRIC:
bluesign is the world’s strictest standard for environmental protection, safety at work and consumer protection. All environmentally-relevant production processes are critically examined and permanently optimised in terms of: choice of materials, energy and water consumption, air emissions, water emissions, noise levels, waste and use of chemicals. The bluesign-approved fabric label is applied to products that are 90% made from bluesign certified materials.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.