- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
No matter which chain locking system you have, the Rohloff Revolver III can master them all!
The universal chain tool combines all the functions needed to open and fasten bicycle chains. This allows you to professionally work on the fastening systems of all common singlespeed and derailleur chain types. So the chain tool can expertly perform the function of all previous chain fastening tools.
Two spindles are supplied: the black marked spindle closes all common chains including SHIMANO 12-speed and the spindle with white end caps is designed for Campagnolo 10-, 11- and 12-speed chains. With the lightweight construction of modern chains, safety reserves such as pin protrusion and material thickness are increasingly being reduced. Therefore, it is necessary to work absolutely precisely when opening and fastening the chain. That is why the chain is firmly clamped in Rohloff's revolver tool to ensure precise work.
• Universal chain rivet tool
• For locking systems of all common bicycle chains
• For derailleur chains, including 10-, 11- and 12-speed
• For singlespeed chains (1/2" x 3/32" and 1/2" x 1/8")
• Workshop quality thanks to durable materials and hard metal
• Works with chain types with flat and cranked outer plates
• With protective tool case
Compatible closure types:
• Reusable chain pins, e.g. Rohloff, Campagnolo 9-speed (SRAM, KMC conditional)
• Separate connecting pin, SHIMANO
• Separate connecting pin, Campagnolo 10-speed (Superlink)
• With additional riveting, Campagnolo 11-speed, 12-speed
• Chain lock, e.g. SHIMANO 12-speed, SRAM, Wippermann, KMC
• Material: plastic, steel, carbide
• Weight: approx. 350 g
In the box:
• 1 Rohloff Revolver III chain tool with spindle
• 1 additional spindle
• 1 protective case
The specifications of the respective chain manufacturer must be strictly observed!
In particular for the assembly of Campagnolo chains, precise knowledge of the Campagnolo product descriptions is absolutely essential. Safe assembly is only possible by strictly observing all the details and warnings described.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Gaffel och styrhuvud:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: