- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
If your tubeless tyre has a bad puncture that can’t even be sealed with sealant, the Rema TipTop Tubeless Repair Kit will save your day. The special cement even allows you to reliably seal punctures with fraying casing threads. And quickly!
The formula of the Special Cement fluid is suitable for hot and cold vulcanisation.
Simply apply the repair patch after a short evaporation time, press it on the tyre and ride off. It prevents further tearing and even seals larger punctures of maximum three millimetres. High ambient temperatures will shorten the drying time, while an application below 18°C will prolong the waiting time significantly.
The Remaxx Bike assembly solution (product code: 2280326) or the assembly gel for on the go (product code: 2280325) help you fit/remove the tyre, as it makes the bead move more easily over the rim flange.
· Repair kit for tubeless tyres
· Also suited for repairing conventional bike tyres (outer tyres)
· Apply the vulcanizing fluid directly out of the tube without getting in contact with your skin
· Free of CKW/aromatic compounds
· Seals and stabilises the damaged casing
· Immediately ready to hit the road after the patch has been applied
· 3x tyre patches Ø 27 mm
· 1x Special Cement BL Tube 4 g
· 1x REMAXX Bike assembly gel 5 g tube
· 1x sandpaper