- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Who doesn't know the problem of painful screw connections, especially when they are frequently in contact with moisture? Motorex Anti Seize is a special assembly paste for metal joints to separate the contact surfaces from each other with a protective and lubricating film. It can be used for a variety of screw connections, but also for bearing pressings or clamping fits.
The water-resistant paste effectively protects against contact corrosion and prevents cold welding, so-called "seizing". Aluminium components mounted with steel screws and titanium surfaces should be treated with Motorex Anti Seize.
The special formula of the assembly paste also strengthens the connection and thus reduces premature loosening of components. With the help of the integrated brush in the lid, you can precisely apply the paste to bolts and nuts as well as to assembly parts such as bottom bracket threads, seat posts, pedals or stems.
• White assembly paste for metallic components
• Protects effectively against contact corrosion and associated thread damage
• Helps with the disassembly of key connections
• Reduces cracking noises due to high pressure absorption capacity
• Water-resistant, walk-stable formula for long-lasting effectiveness
• Heat resistant up to 180 °C
• Does not attack metal and rubber
• Allows for optimal dosage through brush in the lid
• Content: 100 g tin
In the box:
• 1 Motorex Anti Seize Assembly Paste
Not suitable for add-on parts or connections made of carbon! Use Motorex Carbon Paste assembly paste instead (prod. code 1487765).