- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Quickly and easily check, replace or fill in sealing milk. MilKit's Tubeless Valve and Refill System makes filling and checking tyre sealant a breeze. No more mess when fitting tyres, as well as full control when filling and refilling tyre sealant. Closed rubber caps at the bottom of the milk kit valve and a sophisticated refill mechanism of the refill kit make it possible for you to ...
... dry-fit the tubeless tyre on prepared rims and only then fill it through the Milkit special valve (also for sealing milk, which should not be filled through standard valves because it is sticky).
... you can measure and refill sealant at any time without letting the air out of the tyre.
After inserting the valves and mounting the tyre, inflate the tyre slightly and unscrew the valve core. Yes, you read that right. The air remains in the tyre. Fill the syringe with the desired amount of sealing milk, mount hose and needle and fill through the valve. Screw in the valve core, swivel the tyre, done. You can do the same thing for the fill level check later - suck out the sealing milk in the tyre through the valve at the 6 o'clock position, or check and refill or replace it.
- Installing and maintaining a tubeless system couldn't be easier! The valves fit all standard tubeless-ready road, gravel and MTB rims (please select desired length).
• High-quality tubeless valve and refill kit
• Tyre can remain inflated with 1 bar pressure during inflation
• Shank up to 4 mm from rubber seal threadless
• Also suitable for sealants with a high particle content
• Filling tool is easy to clean and can be reused many times over
• All parts of the kit are compactly and safely stored in the filling syringe
• Material: aluminium (valves)
• Valve type: Sclaverad valve (Presta valve, road bike valve, French valve)
• For valve hole: Ø 6.5 mm
Available with a length of:
• 35 mm
• 45 mm
• 55 mm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 2 MilKit aluminium tubeless valves in selected length (also available separately under prod. code 2279440)
• Measuring and refilling syringe
• Filling needle for sealing milk
• Flexible connection hose with stopcock
• Valve key for valve cores
Safety first! Always wear gloves and protective glasses when filling.