- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The STRADA KINETICORE bicycle helmet by LAZER uses KinetiCore, a high-performance helmet technology that provides cyclists with excellent protection and outstanding comfort while reducing the weight of the helmet. Thanks to the integrated KINETICORE crush-collapsible zones, the helmet for Road or Gravel protects you both on short rides at the weekend and on challenging day tours in the mountains. In addition, the road helmet offers ideal wearing comfort thanks to its easily adjustable 360° ScrollSys system, while numerous Venturi-inspired vents ensure optimum performance and reduced air resistance. If you don't want to wear your glasses for a time, you can store them safely thanks to corresponding slots provided on the helmet.
• Lightweight road or gravel helmet with integrated KINETICORE technology to protect against rotational forces
• KinetiCore crush-collapsible zones reliably cushion impact forces
• IN-MOLD technology for stability and lightness
• User-friendly 360° ScrollSys system for ideal adjustment to the head
• Venturi ventilation system with 21 ventilation openings
• Silicone glasses holder
• Removable and washable padding inside
• Adjustable strap system
• CE EN 1078 certification
• Weight: approx. 290 g (size M)
In the box:
• 1 LAZER STRADA KINETICORE bike helmet
Highlights & Technologies:
LAZER helmets with KinetiCore technology have fully-integrated protection against rotational forces in the event of an impact. This is made possible by so-called "controlled crumple zones", a unique structure of EPS foam blocks that dissipate the impacting energy to the outside. The ability to implement KINETICORE, rather than having to retrofit it, also creates the opportunity to optimise ventilation and airflow. In addition, less plastic is used in the construction – advanced protection with less weight.
This technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.