- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
innobike 107 Xtreme Chain Fluid
99,10 krNormalpris: 330,33 kr / l
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 100,00 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
There is no such thing as bad weather – only the wrong chain maintenance. Developed as an extra weather protection to the proven 105 and 106 chain lubes, the innobike 107 Xtreme chain fluid provides long-lasting corrosion protection, even in extreme weather conditions. Rain, snow and even road salt cannot harm the 107 thanks to its excellent adhesion properties. This ensures precise shifting and smooth running of the chain even in dirty weather.
Like innobike's cleaning agents and lubricants, the 107 Xtreme Fluid penetrates deeply into the chain and leaves a highly resilient protective film both inside and outside. Since innobike 107 Xtreme is non-sticky after the solvent has evaporated, there’s nothing for dirt to stick to. Perfect for all-weather cyclists and mountain bikers who do not hesitate to ride their bike in mud and rain.
• Chain care product for extreme environmental conditions and extreme weather
• Ideal as a supplement to innobike 105 and/or 106 chain lube
• Increased corrosion and wear protection in rain, snow and road salt
• Penetrates deeply int the chain and infiltrates moisture
• Leaves a protective film with a long-lasting effect
• Non-sticky, non-greasy for low dirt adhesion
• Including brush attachment for precise application and avoidance of spray mist
Product properties (manufacturer's own scale):
• Cleaning: 1 out of 3
• Lubrication performance: 1 out of 3
• Protection: 3 out of 3
• Let it work for: 6-8 hours
• Application cycle: approx. 300-400 km (depending on use and weather conditions)
• Type of application: spray (aerosol can)
• Content: 300 ml
In the box:
• 1 innobike 107 Xtreme Chain Fluid 300 ml spray bottle
Directions for use:
Before use, clean/lubricate the chain thoroughly, e.g. using innobike 105 High Tech chain fluid (prod. code: 1310922). Leave to dry for at least one hour. Move the chain to the smallest sprocket and apply the lube directly to the chain using the brush. Turn the pedal crank backwards while applying the fluid sparingly and evenly on the chain. Leave for six to eight hours until the solvent has evaporated. What remains is a long-lasting, non-sticky protective film.
Avoid contact with brake pads, suspension elements and tyre treads! In case of contact, always check for proper functioning!
Hazard and precautionary statements:
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional regulations.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: