- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Enjoy best ergonomics with Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters – the Ergon GP5 grips are well prepared for any eventuality. The angle-adjustable full-size bar ends protect from numb fingers and painful hands on long tours. The grips’ 3D shape makes for an ergonomically correct position of your hands. Besides, the grips are specifically designed for use with Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters thanks to a shorter grip on the right-hand size. Different anti-slip grip zones absorb vibrations from the ground.
• Ergonomic grips with full-size bar ends for long tours
• Designed for use with Rohloff/Nexus twist shifters (shorter grip on the right side)
• Three different anti-slip grip zones
• 3D design supports optimal pressure distribution, ergonomic grip positions and high vibration absorption
• Full-size bar end also serves as a clamp
• With aluminium clamp
• Secure installation with just one bolt
• Infinitely adjustable hand rest angle
• Available on two different sizes: small for small to medium sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: bar end made from GF composite, rubber
Available in Small or Large. Please specify size!
Attention: NOT approved for use with carbon bars!