- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
DT Swiss HU 1900 Spline 29" Hybrid SHIMANO HG Disc QR E-Trekking Rear Wheel
2 148,39 kr
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 31,60 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
E-bikes put extra demands on their materials – especially in the hybrid, touring and cargo sector. A higher system weight, more mileage as well as stronger acceleration and braking forces demand a lot from the wheels in particular. That is why DT Swiss has developed the Hybrid Utility HU 1900 Spline series. System wheels made especially for the motor-assisted utility sector of touring and cargo bikes, but also everyday and commuter bikes. Optimally adapted to handle increased loads without compromising on the relaxed, comfortable feel of a touring bike.
In various test procedures, DT Swiss has simulated the riding operation of e-touring bikes, localised load peaks and specifically reinforced the critical areas. For example, the cross-section of the rim walls was increased to make them more resistant to deformation. The spoke heads have a larger diameter and the spoke tension has been increased. This guarantees the stability of the impeller even with changing, high force effects. The sturdy 370 hub, the freewheel body made of hardened special steel and the reliable ratchet toothed disc system also take into account the increased drive and braking torques on e-bikes. The result is a highly resilient and durable rear wheel certified for a considerable system weight of up to 180 kg.
With an inner width of 25 mm, the 29-inch model is particularly suitable for moderate touring tyres. But if the frame allows it, then tyres with more volume are also fine. That means the DT Swiss HU 1900 Spline is the best wheel for you if riding pleasure and safety are your priority. Designed for high durability and passionate e-touring bikers – be it on the way to work, through rough terrain or shopping for the whole family.
• RATCHET LN:
The Ratchet LN freehub system is the entry into the world of high-quality ratchet systems from DT Swiss and raises the items from the lower price segment to a new level. In the reliable 370 hub, the Ratchet LN freehub replaces the classic 3-pawl freehub system. It uses the same internal parts as the ratchet system. The difference between the two systems is that the freehub system is sealed via a sealing ring on the freehub body. This means that older ratchet systems with Ratchet LN can also be converted to a DT Swiss Ratchet system.
All DT Swiss wheels are tubeless ready. The profiles of the DT Swiss rims are specially designed for tubeless use. The rim profile makes it easier to fit the right tyre and ensures a perfect fit. The tubeless system of the rim consists of DT Swiss tubeless ready tape for sealing and a DT Swiss tubeless valve in a length that complies with the rim. When using tubeless ready tyres, a compatible sealant must be used. However, it is also possible to use a conventional combination of tyre and inner tube.
Having learned from years of experience, DT Swiss only uses durable cartridge bearings without bearing play adjustment. DT Swiss hubs are designed to have the optimum axial and radial bearing play when they are properly installed. The correct preload of the bearings to compensate for the clamping force of the wheel mounting system is the basis for a play-free hub with minimum friction.
• PRO LOCK®:
DT Pro Lock® prevents the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. In the Pro Lock® process, a special dual component adhesive is injected into the nipple thread, allowing for extremely durable wheel builds. By threading the nipple onto the spoke the adhesive is activated and then hardens completely within a few hours. Re-truing the wheel is possible, yet it will cause a slight decrease in the adhesive power each time.
• Wheel size: 29"
• Rim material: aluminium
• Rim type: clincher
• Brake type: disc brake
• Rim depth: 22 mm
• Rim width: 30 mm
• Inner rim width: 25 mm
• ETRTO: 25 - 622
• Compatible with Schrader valve (Ø 8.5 mm) - adapter for Presta valves included in delivery
• Tubeless ready
• Suitable for tyre widths: 1.5" - 2.7" (38 - 69 mm)
Spokes and nipples:
• Spoke type: DT Swiss hybrid 1 straightpull
• Number of spokes: 28 pieces
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Nipples: DT Swiss ProLock® Squorx ProHead aluminium
• 350, Spline®, 4 sealed cartridge bearings
• For disc brakes
• Steel freehub and aluminium body
• CenterLock brake rotor mount (IS 6-bolt with adapter, e.g. product code: 2283716)
• Ratchet LN freewheel system, 18T (20° degree engagement)
• Rear wheel: 5 x 135 mm (quick release) – end cap adapter for 12 x 142 mm thru axle included in delivery
Freewheel body standard:
• SHIMANO HG
• SHIMANO 8-/9-/10-speed Road, 11-speed MTB cassettes
• SRAM 8-/9-/10-speed Road/MTB cassettes
as well as other SHIMANO HG-compatible sprockets.
• Weight: approx. 1250 g
• ASTM classification: 2 (suitable for use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm)
• Max. system weight: 180 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
In the box:
• 1 DT Swiss HU 1900 Spline® 29 QR rear wheel SHIMANO HG incl. quick release skewer
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless-ready rim tapes (27 mm, pre-mounted)
• 1 DT Swiss tubeless valve (SV, 32 mm)
• 1 adapter for Presta valve
• 1 end cap set 12 mm x 142 mm
- Material: kolfiber:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM