från 22 257,77 kr
The 303 NSW™ front wheel represents the quest for perfection when looking for the absolute all-round wheel. The result is one of the most versatile wheels which has proven its worth under the harshest competition conditions. With its outstanding aerodynamics and stiffness, it impresses just as much as with its simplicity, its low weight and excellent braking performance, thanks to the Zipp Showstopper™ technology. Not matter whether steep mountains or flat sections, the 303 NSM™ carbon front wheel shows its strengths everywhere. For the 2019 model year, Zipp has refined the rim profile with regard to the AeroBalance™ aspect and and has given the 303 NSW™ wheels a wider inner width, as well as tubeless compatibility. A fast a stable wheel with excellent handling, which is optimised for the combination with 25 mm wide tyres.
The symmetric, 45 mm high rim profile of the high-end carbon rim, which is handmade in Indianapolis (USA) is specially designed to meet the high requirements of competition. Thanks to the ABLC™ Dimples, it comes with outstanding aerodynamic qualities, along with very high crosswind stability. With the same power input, you will be faster and maybe win crucial seconds.
The robust Cognition hub of the Zipp 303 NSW™ Carbon Clincher front wheel promises high reliability. The special design of the hub distributes the forces on the hub flange and reduces thus stress on the bearings. The preset cartridge bearings require no subsequent adjustment. With 17 mm axle diameter, the hub is extremely stable. The specially adapted flange geometry with optimized spoke bolt circle for Straightpull spokes provides maximum torsional and lateral stiffness.
• Tubeless ready – benefit from better puncture protection, less rolling resistance, more comfort and better grip in corners
• Showstopper™ technology: Rim flanges with directional grooves and silicon carbide particles for maximum braking performance in all conditions.
• ABLC SawTooth™ technology (Aerodynamic Boundary Layer Control): Thanks to the many little dimples inside the rim surface, the aerodynamic balance between windward and leeward side is optimized and crosswind stability increased
• ImPress™ technology: Graphics are not glued, but printed – in this way, the circular dimples in the rim flange remain undisturbed in their aerodynamic function
• Special flange geometry with optimized spoke bolt circle for maximum torsional and lateral stiffness
• Spokes: 18 Sapim CX-Ray aero spokes, radial
• Sapim Secure Lock nipples
• Carbon rim for clincher tyres
• Tubeless ready
• Rim width: approx. 26,4 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Max. tyre pressure: 8,62 bar
• Hub type: Cognition, V1
• Robust hub design that distributes the forces on the hub flange to reduce stress on the bearings
• 2 cartridge bearings
• Sealed low-maintenance bearings – no adjustment of pretension required
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: 100 x 5 mm (quick-release)
• Weight: approx. 675 g
• Max. approved rider weight: 113 kg
Wheel with black decals incl. quick-release skewer, rim tape, Zipp Evo Carbon brake pads, valve extension and manual
As the wheel comes with carbon rim flanges, you must use brake pads for carbon rims only.