- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The Bicycle Set 4 by Wera is a professional quality, compact L-key set, which is suited for the most common screw applications on bikes. Thanks to the practical folding pouch, it is not only suitable for your home workshop, yet also for mobile use. This tool set consists of 7 hex keys and 2 star keys that come with many clever details to facilitate working as much as possible.
The L-shape allows exerting high pressure at the short end, without having to fear calluses. A plastic coating in different colours protects your palm and moreover, it facilitates fast access to the required size. The long arms of the L-keys come with ball ends that ensure access to hard-to-reach screws. What’s more, the Hex Plus profile of the hex keys prevents the dreaded spinning of screw heads. There is also no need to worry if you can work with one hand only: Seven of the L-keys have HF heads, which hold the screw in position securely. This is how comfortable it can be to work on bikes today.
• Compact, 9-piece L-key set for hexagon socket screws and Torx® screws
• In practical transport pouch with stretch tool compartments
• Hand-friendly plastic coating
• Colour coding for fast access to the required size
• Abrasion-resistant size markings
• Hex wrench with Hex Plus profile
• Ball end on long arm
• Holding Function (HF) on seven keys (see “In the box”)
• Dimensions: approx. 220 x 100 x 40 mm
• Size: approx. 484 g
In the box:
• 2 x L-shaped hex keys: 2 x 101 mm; 2,5 x 112 mm
• 5 x HF L-shaped hex keys: 3 x 123 mm; 4 x 137 mm; 5 x 154 mm; 6 x 172 mm; 8 x 195 mm
• 2 x HF L-shaped star keys: T10 x 112 mm; T25 x 154 mm
• 1 x transport bag with Velcro
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Gaffel och styrhuvud:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: