- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Trailmulti II fork pack by VAUDE is primarily designed for attachment to bike forks. In addition to MTBs and hybrid bikes, the fork pack attaches to robust gravel bikes to offer you additional storage capacity at the front. Besides, you can mount the bikepacking bag on the frame of your bike. Once loaded, the waterproof welded dry bag with roll-top closure is inserted into the robust bag mount with compression function and secured with three robust straps with buckle. The dry bag can be removed using the strap of the roll-down closure as a carrying handle, while the bag’s base remains on the fork or frame of your bike. This makes the handling a lot easier. Both the waterproof dry bag and the bag’s base are made from 100% recycled materials. The Trailmulti II fork pack is part of VAUDE’s bikepacking range including versatile bikepacking bags designed for trail adventurers.
• Waterproof welded fork/frame bag for bikepacking
• Attaches to fork, top or downtube
• Easy, universal attachment with power straps that are gentle on the surface
• Fork/frame tube must have a minimum circumference of 9.5 cm
• Only limited suitability for carbon frames and forks
• ECO FINISH coating repels water
• Removable dry bag
• Waterproof roll closure
• Produced in an environmentally-friendly way
• All materials used are 100% recycled
• PFC-free water-repellent finish
• Mount remains on the bike when the dry bag is removed
• Anti-slip stripe on the back
• Quick dry bag attachment via buckle straps
Main fabric: 100% polyamide (recycled), Econyl regenerated nylon
• Main fabric – outside: 58% polyamide (recycled), 42% polyester (recycled) 400D, polyurethane coated
• Dimensions: approx. 30 x 19 x 15 cm
• Volume: approx. 6 l
• Max. load: 2 kg
• Weight: approx. 260 g
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE Trailmulti II Fork Pack
More bags from VAUDE’s bikepacking range:
• Trailcargo Bike Bag (prod. code: 2320723)
• Trailfront II Handlebar Bag (prod. code: 2320726)
• Trailsaddle II Saddle Bag (prod. code: 2320729)
• Trailframe II Frame Bag (prod. code: 2320733)
• Trailguide II Top Tube Bag (prod. code: 2320734)
Due to the amount of force needed to attach the straps to the handlebar, VAUDE does not recommend using the Trailmulti II bikepacking bag on carbon forks. Please see the manufacturer’s instructions!
GREEN BUTTON (“GRÜNER KNOPF”):
The German textile seal “Grüner Knopf” (Green Button) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
For this product, VAUDE uses some robust, lightweight and fast-drying polyamide yarn. These are surplus materials and cutting room scraps from polyester production that – instead of being disposed of as waste (as is often the case) – are collected, processed and returned into the production cycle. This maximizes the utilisation of valuable resources in material production and minimises the amount of new raw materials used for a product.
This VAUDE seal means that this product is completely made without PVC (polyvinylchloride). Looks like tarpaulin and is just as durable and waterproof, yet consists of polyurethane coated textile fabric instead of PVC. PVC often contains plasticizers (phthalates) that are suspected of having negative health impacts.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-resistant and yet produced in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC is a group of chemicals used to make the outer fabric of some products waterproof.
- Compatible with racktime:
- Compatible with Klickfix:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15958 051
- Installation type: