- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The KELBY TR trekking shoes by VAUDE are flexible all-rounders for versatile use. Long distances to work, bike holidays or bicycle tours – these cycling shoes will do it all. The TRAVEL NT nylon outsole ensures best power transfer and comfort wherever you go.
• Upper shoe: made of breathable PU material with hydrophobic mesh inserts
• Insole: removable ORTHOLITE insole
• Midsole: EVA midsole, reinforcements in pedal zone for improved power transfer
• Outsole: TRAVEL NT outsole for outstanding grip
• Features: classic lacing system with additional velcro, heel clip for best support, rubber toe cap, pull tab at the heel
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
Manufacturer's ref.: 20316
Weight: approx. 440 g (size 42)
This insole consisting of preshaped, open-pore foam comes with fine perforations to ensure best moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thickness, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption. It is very breathable, durable and prevents the formation of fungi, bacteria and odours. The pedal zone of bike shoes is made of a harder polyurethane foam to ensure a better power transfer.
Anti-slip deep-tread sole with integrated, reinforced nylon sole insert for best power transfer. In addition, an EVA layer at the heel provides great shock absorption. Removable tread block. Compatible with SPD-MTB pedal systems when removing the marked piece of the sole.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 20316 010
- Shoe features:
- Velco straps, Lacing