- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
Even when fitted to smaller 20” wheels on a BMX, the robust Tubolito Tubo-BMX-20 promises high reliability. The orange, lightweight tube made of thermoplastic material can cope with everything you throw at it – be it cross-country races, time trials or freestyle jumps. The great strength of the polymer tube is its high resistance to punctures despite a low weight. Combined with a small pack size, this especially pays off when packed in your backpack.
• Lightweight 20 inch bicycle tube
• For BMX bikes, recumbent bikes and more
• High puncture resistance
• Twice as robust as conventional tubes (needle puncture test)
• Low rolling resistance
• Up to 50% weight saving compared to standard tubes
• Small pack size, thus perfect as a spare tube
• Designed, developed and made in Europe
• Wheel size: 20”
• Tyre width: 1.8“ to 2.4“ (45-60 mm)
• ETRTO: 47-406 to 62-406
• 42 mm Presta valve
• Material: thermoplastic elastomer
• Weight: approx. 58 g
In the box:
• 1x Tubolito 20" MTB tube (French valve)
The Tubo cannot be repaired with standard vulcanising repair kits. Please use the Tubo-Flix repair kit (product code: 2268268). The manufacturer does not guarantee a tight seal when using tyre sealant.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- Type of valve: