- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The PAKGO X bike case is designed for easy packing and offers high impact resistance thanks to Makrolon polycarbonate shells with a reinforced aluminium mounting system. The upright design of the case makes sure it is easy to roll. Two wheel bags, two protective bags and a drivetrain cover offer best protection from scratches and stains. Inner pockets help keep your gear organised.
• Four large multi-directional wheels Ø60 mm
• Four bumpers on each side of the case protect from scratches when opening
• Built-in TSA lock
• Removable name tag with personalization
• Protective sleeves fix the frame and prevent scratches or damages through other bike parts
• Chain cover covers crankset, chain and rear derailleur and protects from scratches, oil and grease spots
• Aluminium mini workstand allows for easy assembly and adjustment
• Bike travel case for easy packing and unpacking
• Upright case design
• Carrying handles
• Inner pockets
• Compatible with quick releases or 12 mm thru axles
• Ideal for road, triathlon and aero bikes, as well as for all other bikes with a wheelbase of up to 44“ / 112 cm
• Shell made from Makrolon polycarbonate (made in Germany)
• Inner frame made of reinforced aluminium, as used in the aerospace industry
Manufacturer's ref.: 15900060
Dimensions: approx. 126 x 83 x 33 cm
Weight: 9,3 kg (case only), 12,3 kg (complete system)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: