- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The robust and yet lightweight hitch rack safely transports up to three bikes. If need be, you can even transport up to 4 bikes with the optionally available adapter 9261-1 (product code: 2199672). It is the perfect choice – whether for city bikes, MTBs or road bikes. If you want to transport bikes with a large wheel base, the extendible rails will be of help as their width can be easily adjusted. Once the VeloCompact is mounted and the bikes are secured, you can still easily access the boot thanks to the practical fold-down mechanism. Moreover, it is really easy to mount the bicycle rack: Its self-stabilizing mechanism allows you to put the bicycle rack onto the hitch first and adjust it before you can secure it with the one-hand adjustable tension lever. When folded, the rack fits into almost every trunk.
• Detachable and easy to move frame holder with a quick release system for easier loading
• Ergonomic tommy nut
• Easy securing of wheels thanks to long rim straps with ratchet system
• Fold-down mechanism via foot pedal for easy access to the boot (even with bikes mounted)
• Easy installation and adjustment of the bicycle rack before locking the tension lever into place thanks to the stable connection to the tow bar (self-stabilizing mechanism)
• Adjustable one-hand operation for low operating forces
• Rack can be locked at the vehicle and the bikes can be locked on the rack
• Fits into almost every boot, as it is foldable
• Suitable for up to 3 bikes, and for up to 4 bikes with the optionally available adapter 9261-1 (item no. 2199672)
• Suitable for frame tube Ø 22-80 mm
• Rail distance: approx. 19 cm
• With 13 pin plug
• Max. weight per bike: 25 kg
• Max. load capacity of the tow bar rack: 60 kg
• Weight: approx. 19.2 kg
Note: May only be used for carbon frames in combination with the optional Thule Carbon Frame Protector 984 (product code: 2253974)!
ATTENTION: The weight of the rack incl. bikes must not exceed the maximum tongue load of your vehicle.
ATTENTION: Due to the clamping system not compatible with BMW coupling devices with a steel pin crossing the ball head!
Thule Guarantee: For information on guarantee conditions and the Thule Extended Warranty please see: https://www.thule.com/en-gb/gb/about-thule/warranty
Tip: For the protective M-Wave Rotterdam Pedal P bags see product code: 2295979.
Protect your bike fork during transport with the separately available Bike Buddy Fork Protection Kit, product code 2303223.
It is quick to attach with Velcro straps and reliably protects your fork and disc brake from scratches and damage.
The optional Bike Buddie pedal protectors (order no.: 2305461) protect your frame from scratches during bike transport. They are simply attached to the pedals with a zipper.
- Antal cyklar: 2 cyklar:
- Antal cyklar: 3 cyklar:
- Antal cyklar: 4 cyklar:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: