- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
Developed for all those who want to use their turbo trainer in combination with a PC, tablet or smartphone, the Full Connect Special Edition of the Genius Smart von Tacx sets new standards. Equipped with both Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ technology, the trainer allows for easy connection to mobile end devices. It’s no longer necessary to connect your indoor trainer to a personal computer or notebook before use and yet, it’s easy to realize thanks to the integrated ANT+ antenna. It allows you to use the full range of training programmes and the Tacx Virtual Reality world. Thus, interactive training, Real Life videos, different training programmes and a professional analysis of your data help you improve your performance. The Tacx Genius Smart uses a motor brake and a computer-controlled flywheel that already delivers high resistance at low speeds. Moreover, the trainer simulates downhill sections with a downhill drive, so that the rider has to pedal faster. This makes climbs and downhill rides even more realistic. LED lights on the brake indicate the speed and generated power. The trainer itself must be connected to the mains.
• The Tacx Desktop App for Windows (Windows 10 or later), the Cycling App or the Training App for iOS and Android are available for free download in the App Store or Google Play Store (please note the system requirements)
• Compatible with training apps and software of third-party providers, that support the open ANT+ FE-C protocol (e.g. Zwift, Kinomap, TrainerRoad or BKool)
• The trainer can also be used without a tablet, smartphone or interface and behaves progressively, which means that the higher the speed, the higher the simulated resistance will be.
• For the display of your heart rate, you will need an appropriate chest strap compatible with your tablet or smartphone, e.g. Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ chest strap (item no.: 2054023)
• To perfectly position a tablet, we recommend you to use the Tacx T2092 tablet holder (item no.: 2005692) or the Tacx tablet standT2098 (item no.: 2054014)
• For 26" - 29" bikes with a wheel outer Ø of 610 - 720 mm
• Max. power (40 km/h): 2000 watts
• Max. gradient: 20%
• Downhill simulation: Yes (-5%)
• Max. moment: 51 Nm
• Max. braking power: 150 N
• Flywheel: virtual
• Flywheel effect: variable up to 125 kg (flywheel effect: the higher the value, the more realistic the ride)
• Calibration: automatic
• Dimensions (L x W): 675 x 650 mm
• Height: 410 mm
• Dimensions when folded: 565 x 410 x 245 mm
• Weight: approx. 10,3 kg
In the box:
• Tacx Genius Smart T2080 turbo trainer
• Tacx Skyliner T2590 front wheel support
• Tacx T2028 ANT+ antenna
• Tacx special quick release
• Voucher for a 30-day Tacx Premium subscription
Optional adapters for bikes with thru axle:
• Tacx adapter T1706/T1707 (item no.: 2006415)
• Tacx adapter T1708 (item no.: 2223067)
• Tacx adapter T1710 (item no.: 2223076)
• Tacx adapter T1711 (item no.: 2223049)
• Tacx T2910 training mat 3 mm (item no.: 495196)
• Tacx T2915 training mat 6 mm (item no.: 2255128)
• Tacx indoor trainer tyre (item no.: 1910643)
Note: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: