- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
Compared to the previous version, the Flux 2 Smart T2980 turbo trainer by Tacx comes with a heavier flywheel and a stronger braking unit to increase the maximum resistance – for an improved ride feel and responsiveness. Thus, it can simulate inclines up to a 16% gradient when pedalling evenly on your next virtual climb. Simply remove the rear wheel and position your bike on the cassette-carrying axle of the smart indoor trainer. That’s all. The Tacx indoor trainer is extremely robust and always will be – for maximum stability during ambitious training sessions at home. For riding out of the saddle on simulated inclines and explosive sprints.
As the trainer is supplied with additional axle adapters (quick release and thru axle), it offers optimized hub compatibility and is suitable for road bikes and MTBs, even with Boost standard. In addition, the modified axle mount of the direct drive offers enough space for shifting with a long derailleur cage. The cassette is not included though.
In combination with smart electronics, the large flywheel with high inertia represents the basis for reliable and consistent power measurement. The trainer offers accurate power measurement, while reducing vibrations and noises to a minimum. Colourful LED lights on the side of the Flux 2 Smart show when the trainer is powered and connected to a device via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (BLE). Via data link, you can use the functions of Tacx apps, the cloud or your favourite application. With videos and GPS trainings, alone or with friends. Create training plans, analyse your data and sync your activities with Strava. Or use your favourite application like Zwift or TrainerRoad to ride virtual races or to document your cycling goals. You can of course also train without the software. The smart electronics of this bike trainer then follows a progressive power curve, precisely imitating riding on a flat road. With the Tacx Utility App you can easily upgrade the firmware of the Flux 2 Smart trainer, so you can always benefit from the latest improvements and features.
· Extremely quiet direct drive trainer
· Also for bikes with a long derailleur cage
· Measures speed, cadence and power
· Realistic ride feel
· Max. resistance: 2000 W
· Max. braking power: 120 N
· Accuracy: +/- 2.5 %
· Calibration: Spin down
· Max. simulated incline: 16 % (at a total weight of 75 kg)
· Climbing speed: 50 to 10 km/h
· Flywheel: 7,6 kg
· Inertia: 32 kg
· Low noise level
· Resistance unit: contactless, low-maintenance electric brake
· Control: interactive
· Ability to train in stand-alone mode (without tablet, smartphone etc.)
· Wireless connections: Bluetooth and ANT+ FE-C
· Data display and control via compatible sports watches and bike computers
· Free Tacx cycling and training software available for download on the Tacx website, as well as in the App Store or Google Play Store
· Compatible with Tacx Apps and third-party software that supports the open ANT+ FE-C protocol, such as TrainerRoad, Zwift
· Electrical requirements: 110-240 V
· LED connection indicators
· Suitable axles: road bike 130 mm, MTB 135 mm, thru axle 142/148 x 12 mm
· Suitable cassettes: Shimano and SRAM: 8-/9-/10-/11-speed (not included)
· Dimensions: approx. 67 x 65 x 47 cm
· Weight: approx. 23,9 kg
In the box:
· Tacx Flux 2 Smart indoor trainer (without cassette)
· Quick releases (5 x 130/135 mm QR)
· Thru axle 142/148 x 12 mm
· Mounting material
· Power cable
· 1-month Tacx software premium subscription included
Note: The trainer comes supplied with a Type C electrical plug (Europlug), so you might need an adapter. For a UK adapter, please see prod. code: 2152680.
Note: For information on compatibilities and features of the Tacx software and apps, please click on the button below.
· ANT+ dongle for synchronisation with external system devices without integrated ANT+ technology (product code: 2268039)
· Tacx T2915 training mat protects the ground from scratches and sweat (product code: 2255128)
· Tacx T1994 Bluetooth/ANT+ heart rate chest strap (product code: 2054023)
· Tacx T2935 Sweat Set with clever sweat cover T2931 (produce code: 2187057) with separate smartphone compartment and a high-quality Tacx T2940 towel (product code: 2280657)
· Tacx tablet holder T2092 (product code: 2005692) or Tacx T2098 tablet holder (product code: 2054014) to position a tablet out in front for easy operation
Note: For Campagnolo cassettes, you need a separate freehub body (separately available with product code: 2272265).
- Compatible with ANT+:
- Mechanical control:
- Wireless control:
- Magnetic resistance:
- Fluid resistance:
- Motor brake:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Without brake resistance system: