- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The proven parallelogram principle has also found its way to this seat post. As opposed to many other suspension seat posts however, the Suntour suspension moves down as well as back. This means that the seat height doesn’t change so much. In contrast to the previous SP8-NCX model, the SP12-NCX has a different saddle mount and rust-free steel bush.
• Material: aluminium
• Parallelogram design
• Rust-free steel bush
• For saddles with 7 x 7 mm round rails
• Travel: approx. 48 mm
• Rear offset: approx. 25 mm
• Stack height up to saddle rail: approx. 110 mm
• Total length: approx. 350 / 400 mm
• Minimum insertion depth: 65 mm
• Steel coil adjustable over preload
• For a rider weight of 70 - 95 kg
• Weight for Ø 27.2 mm: approx. 779 g
• Available in Ø 27.2 or 31.6 mm
• Suntour spiral spring kit (product code: 2251780)
• Suntour Protector for suspension seat post (product code 1926963
• Brunox Deo Spray for lubrication (product code 1815108)
Please note: Not suitable for mounting saddles with oval shaped saddle rails. Applicable saddles in the program are noted.
In the seating comfort test from RADtouren Genuss Spezial 2020, the Suntour SP12-NCX (27.2/350) received 33 points and a mark of 1.8, as well as the following conclusion:
“The Suntour SP12 gives the saddle a generous 5 cm room to move. On the rough test stretch, the seat post cradles the rider comfortably over the course. The spring quickly resets, but the rebound speed is well absorbed with light springiness. The saddle angle however can not be precisely adjusted with the roughly cut clamp."