- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the introduction of the SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed drivetrains, the traditional US manufacturer has silenced the very last argument for a front derailleur on a mountain bike.
With a gear ratio of 10 - 50 teeth, the XG-1299 Eagle™ 12-speed cassette offers a huge gear range of 500 percent. It is designed for the trusted SRAM XD™ freewheel standard.
With Eagle™ shifting characteristics, it offers outstanding chain guidance and shifting performance in both directions. The cassette fits perfectly to the XX1 Eagle™ and XX1 Eagle AXS™ components - with its performance as well as with the revised design.
Of course, it is also compatible with all other Eagle™ components.
• Enormous total gear range of 500 percent
• Adjusted design in SRAM Eagle™ Colour System (rainbow)
• X-DOME™ construction for an extremely stiff cassette
• X-GLIDE™2 technology for maximum shifting performance and low noise
• 11 steel sprockets milled from one chrome-molybdenum steel block, 50-tooth sprocket made of aluminium
• Intended use: MTB
• Model: XG-1299-A2
• Material: chrome-molybdenum steel, aluminium
• Coating: PVD titanium-nitride
• Compatible freehub bodies: SRAM XD™
• Speeds: 12-speed
• Recommended chains: SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed
• Weight: approx. 355 g
Available in gear ratios:
• 10 - 50 (10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42-50)
In the box:
• 1 SRAM XG-1299 Eagle™ cassette 12-speed
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- For freehub body:
- SRAM XD