- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
From small to long. The compact Squire Zenith ZR12/1800 cable lock is a great way to secure your bike for short term parking. A 180cm long steel cable helps you lock the bike and coils up to a compact package that hardly adds any weight to your bike. Thus, it is long enough to not only lock your bike’s frame, but also additional components like wheels, panniers or helmets. Simply slide the coated cable through the openings – it won’t leave any scratches or marks on the parts. Ideally, you should use the bike lock in combination with a Squire U-lock when parking your bike for longer periods of time. As it is coiled, it is quite compact and easily fits into the bracket for installation on frame or seat post. Another advantage is the lock’s easy handling. You can remove it from the holder at the push of a button and put it back in with ease.
• Compact cable lock for use in areas with low theft risk
• Key operated
• 180 cm cable length
• High flexibility
• Compact size when folded
• With self-locking frame mount
• Squire security rating 4 out of 10 (medium security)
• Pin tumbler lock mechanism with individual key features
• Protected lock body with steel shackle
• Lock head locks into place without keys
• Coiled steel cable, cut- and saw-resistant
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Cable Ø: approx. 12 mm
• Squire product series: Leisure BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 140 x 115 x 70 mm (closed, folded 6 times)
• Material: hardened steel (cable, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight approx.: 505 g (lock), 32 g (bracket)
• Incl. frame mount for a tube Ø of approx. 22 - 35 mm
In the box:
• Squire Mako Zenith ZR12/1800 cable lock
• Two keys
• Bracket with plastic screw clamps
For special security, you can use the Squire Zenith ZR12/1800 cable lock in combination with a Squire U-lock (e.g. Hammerhead 230, product code: 2284342).
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: