- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
Featuring a double locking mechanism and a 5-digit code, the armoured Squire Mako Combi AD25/1200 cable lock makes a big impression when locking your bike to immovable objects. A cable length of 120 cm offers good flexibility. The flexible cable lock is easy to handle, which is also thanks to a 360° rotatable locking head. A strong steel cable inside the steel cups reliably protects from attacks.
The strong, large diameter steel cups make using pliers or bolt cutters almost impossible. Besides, any potential bicycle thief will clearly see them underneath the plastic coating. Apart from a high security standard, the armoured lock impresses with the use of a combination code. This is really clever as you won’t have any keys to lose. Simply enter your individual code and secure your bike with 100,000 possible combinations. Thus, the Squire combination lock may also easily used by other cyclists. As the manipulation-resistant combination mechanism is perfectly integrated into the armoured lock body, the lock is in no way inferior to cylinder locks as regards security.
• Very robust cable lock for use in areas with high theft risk
• Additional protection of the steel cable through flexible steel cups
• Numerical code
• 120 cm cable length
• High flexibility
• Squire security rating 9 out of 10 (very high security)
• Enter your personal code to open the lock
• 5-digit code with 100,000 combinations
• Individually adjustable number combination
• TORQ DRIV technology ensure the lock cannot be accidentally recoded
• Lock housing resistant to manipulations
• Integrated lock head provides additional protection
• Form-fitting wheels and locking socket
• High-contrast numbers are easy to read
• Armoured lock body with steel shackle
• 360° rotatable lock body
• Internal, coiled steel cable, cut- and saw-resistant
• Overlapping hardened steel cups offer additional protection
• Cable Ø: approx. 25 mm
• Robust plastic coating as impact and abrasion protection
• Stiff cable, min. internal radius approx. 50 mm
• Squire product series: Urban BikeLok
• 10-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 225 x 295 x 50 mm (closed, folded 2 times)
• Material: specially hardened steel (cable, housing, locking mechanism)
• Weight approx.: 2250 g (lock), 120 g (bracket)
• Incl. frame mount for a tube Ø of approx. 35 - 65 mm
In the box:
• Squire Mako Combi AD25/1200 armoured cable lock
• TORQ DRIV adjustment tool
• Bracket with plastic screw clamps
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: