från 22 257,77 kr
Simultaneously with the launch of the Deore XT, SHIMANO brings 12 speed compatibility to SLX level and introduces the SLX FC-M7120 Hollowtech II double crankset: a typical BOOST crankset by SHIMANO with crank arms made of hollow forged aluminium. Besides, the SLX crank comes - like the XTR and Deore XT - without a spider, which promises high stiffness values and a low weight.
To secure the chainrings to the 12-speed XT crankset, SHIMANO uses their own Direct Mount standard with BB lockring. The small chainring is simple fitted to the spider arms of the larger ring. Thanks to the chainrings with 26 and 36 teeth, you get the perfect drivetrain system for long distances and steep climbs in combination with a Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed 10-45 cassette (product code: 2286424). The optimised 4-arm chainrings with DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+) even securely keep the chain on the rings during small jumps and on rough terrain.
• Hollowtech II 2x12 crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24mm axle
• Compatible with SHIMANO Hyperglide+ 12-speed
• Chainline: 51.8 mm
• Q factor: 178 mm
• Chainring combination: 26 - 36 teeth
• Recommended chain: SLX CN-M7100 (product code: 2286423)
• For a shell width of 68/73 mm
• For rear axle: • 148 mm (BOOST)
• Weight: approx. 682 g (175 mm)
Available with crank arm length:
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
Please make your choice.
Bottom bracket cups (optional):
• BSA BB-MT800 (product code: 2138176)
• Pressfit BB-MT800-PA (product code: 2234221)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO SLX FC-M7120 BOOST crankset (double)
WITHOUT bottom bracket cups!
NOT compatible with SLX M7000 components and other SHIMANO 11-speed groupsets.