från 22 257,77 kr
SHIMANO’s FC-MT610-2 at SLX level is a robust 12-speed crankset for your MTB with double chainring setup - no-frills, just high reliability.
The two-piece cranks ensure precise and reliable shifting and offers a gear ratio of 26-36 teeth with a Direct-Mount chainring combination, as well as a 48.8 mm chainline, which is compatible with a frame that has 135/142 mm locknut dimensions (BOOST).
• 2 x 12-speed crankset with integrated axle (Hollowtech II)
• Two-piece crankset increases the stiffness of the chainset with low weight and ensures efficient pedal force transference
• Extra large transference area
• DirectMount chainrings
• Intended use: MTB
• Series: not linked to a specific group
• Model: FC-MT610-2
• Type: Hollowtech II
• Gear steps front: double
• Gear steps rear: 12-speed
• Gear ratio: 26-36 teeth
• Bolt circle: Direct Mount
• Chainline: 48.8 mm (for 135/142 mm locknut dimensions, BOOST)
• Q factor: 172.9 mm
• Compatible chains: SHIMANO 12-speed HG+
Available with crank arm length:
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
Please indicate your choice.
In the box:
• 1 SHIMANO DEORE FC-MT610-2 BOOST Crank 2 x 12-speed
Note: WITHOUT bottom bracket!
Optional bearing cups:
• BSA: SM-BB52 (product code: 2058694)
• PressFit: BB-MT500 (product code: 2234036)