- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
These high-end wheels from Shimano stand out for aerodynamics and a sporty look. With the Dura Ace wheels, the manufacturer has manages to find the perfect balance between lightness, aerodynamics, performance and reliability. 60 mm deep rims literally cut through the wind while looking extraordinary. The use of high-quality carbon keeps the weight at a low level without affecting the wheels' stiffness. In order to guarantee perfect braking performance, Shimano has made the rim flange from aluminium. This offers best abrasion resistance and counteracts overheating and fading on dowhill rides.
Wheelset, consisting of front and rear wheel:
· ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
· Rims: aluminium rim flange with pinned rim seam and wear indicator, height: approx. 50 mm, width: approx. 22,4 mm, material: carbon/aluminium
· Hubs: wider flange for increased stiffness, titanium freehub body with fast pawl access, high-quality angular contact bearings, contact seals, oversized aluminium axle for increased stiffness
· Black stainless steel aero spokes: front 16 pcs radial, butted / rear 21 pcs OptBal 2:1 lacing technology (14 spokes on the right and 7 on the left side, butted) with aluminium nipples, 2-cross on the right, radial on the left
· For clincher tyres 700 x 23 – 32C
· For Presta valve (minimum length: 80 mm)
· Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG
· Weight: front wheel: approx. 832 g/rear wheel: approx. 1019 g (without quick-release axle)
· Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
· Incl. quick-release axle with aluminium lever, rim tape and 10-speed spacer
· Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
Manufacturer's ref. WHR9100C60FREY
- Material: kolfiber:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm