- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
An all-round high-end wheelset that perfectly combines high-quality carbon with aluminium. The result are wheels that combine optical elegance with mechanical and aerodynamic characteristics. In order to keep the braking performance at a high level, Shimano used aluminium to build the rim flange, as this material allows for best heat dissipation and high abrasion resistance. The rim base on the contrary is made from high-quality carbon to offer a low weight as well as high stiffness values.
Wheelset, consisting of front and rear wheel:
· ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
· Rims: aluminium rim flange with welded rim seam and wear indicator, height: approx. 35 mm, width: approx. 20,8 mm, material: carbon/aluminium
· An asymmetric rear rim ensures almost identical spoke tension on both sides, which makes the wheel more balanced and robust
· Hubs: wide flange for increased stiffness, titanium freehub body with fast pawl access, high-quality angular contact bearings, contact seals, oversized aluminium axle for increased stiffness
· Black stainless steel aero spokes: front 16 pcs radial, butted / rear 21 pcs OptBal 2:1 lacing technology (14 spokes on the right and 7 on the left side, butted) with aluminium nipples, 2-cross on the right, radial on the left
· For clincher tyres 700 x 23 – 28C
· For Presta valve (minimum length: 60 mm)
· Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG
· Weight: front wheel: approx. 674 g/rear wheel: approx. 834 g (without quick-release axle)
· Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
· Incl. quick-release axle with aluminium lever, rim tape and 10-speed spacer
· Max. system weight: 100 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
Manufacturer's ref. WHR9100C40FREY
- Material: kolfiber:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm