från 22 257,77 kr
1 780,40 kr
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 100,00 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
Deore XT goes 12 speed!
In 2019, the best-selling groupset of the Japanese component manufacturer, Deore XT, follows the example of SHIMANO’s XTR group that was already equipped with 12 sprockets back in 2018. As a high-end groupset for everyone, the XT is becoming increasingly popular.
As is typical for SHIMANO, the crank arms of the XT FC-M8120 Hollowtech II double speed crankset are made from hollow forged aluminium; and just like the XTR crankset, it comes without a spider to offer high stiffness values and low weight.
To secure the chainrings to the 12-speed XT crankset, SHIMANO uses their own Direct Mount standard with BB lockring. The small chainring is simple fitted to the spider arms of the larger ring. Thanks to the chainrings with 26 and 36 teeth, you get the perfect drivetrain system for long distances and steep climbs in combination with a Shimano XT CS-M8100 12-speed 10-45 cassette (product code: 2286360). The optimised 4-arm chainrings with DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+) even securely keep the chain on the rings during small jumps and on rough terrain.
• Hollowtech II 2x12 crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24mm axle
• Compatible with SHIMANO Hyperglide+ 12-speed
• Chainline: 51.8 mm
• Q factor: 178 mm
• Chainring combination: 26 - 36 teeth
• Recommended chain: Deore XT CN-M8100 (product code: 2286358)
• For a shell width of 68/73 mm
• For rear axle: • 148 mm (BOOST)
• Weight: approx. 672 g (175 mm)
Available with crank arm length:
• 165 mm
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
• 180 mm
Please make your choice.
Bottom bracket cups (optional):
• BSA BB-MT800 (product code: 2138176)
• Pressfit BB-MT800-PA (product code: 2234221)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO Deore XT FC-M8120 crank (double)
WITHOUT bottom bracket cups!
NOT compatible with XT M8000 components and other SHIMANO 11-speed groupsets.