- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ANT+ USB-Dongle for PC
Pris inkl. MOMS plus 100,00 kr (för leverans till Sverige)
With the ANT+ USB adapter by Saris, you enable your PC to connect via USB with ANT+ devices such as indoor trainers, bike computers or sensors. You can use the Saris ANT+ Dongle for example to connect a Saris H3 Smart Trainer (prod. code 2308888) with an indoor cycling app on your PC, laptop or Mac.
However, you can also use it together with Saris basic trainers such as the Fluid² (e.g. prod. code 2308878), if there is an ANT+ speed sensor installed at the rear wheel of your bike. With the data transmitted by the sensor, apps like Zwift can calculate your performance achieved by means of the specific power curve of your roller trainer. This way, the Saris ANT+ adapter can allow you to use indoor cycling apps, even if your roller trainer does not have smart features like power measurement and ANT+.
• ANT+ Dongle for USB port at PC or Mac
• Allows for connecting ANT+ devices (e. g. smart trainers) with the computer
• Also allows using indoor cycling apps with classic roller trainers (ANT+ speed sensor required)
• Radio protocol: ANT+ (FE-C)
• Interface: USB Type A
• Operating system compatibility: Windows / MacOS
In the box:
• 1 Saris ANT+ Mini USB Stick
- Manufacturer`s ref.: