- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Don’t let those cold water temperatures scare you! The sailfish neoprene gloves keep your hands warm while open water swimming and are the ideal complement to your wetsuit. They counteract premature fatigue and numbness so that you can get the most out of yourself even during long training sessions. The ergonomically designed neoprene gloves don’t limit your freedom of movement and let you feel the natural sensation of water. Thanks to their length you can avoid thermal gaps and reliably protect your wrists from the cold. The swimming gloves come in shining signal colours for increased visibility on open waters. The updated design has added fresh visual accents hat weren’t on the previous model.
• Neoprene gloves for open water swimmers, triathlon training, diving, etc.
• Protection from the cold at low water temperatures
• Ideal addition to the neoprene suit
• Comfortable, ergonomic fit
• Cut extra long to protect wrists
• Gripping palm cover
• Brightly coloured for good visibility
• Unisex fit
• Outer fabric: 100% polyamide
• Foam: 100% chloroprene caoutchouc (neoprene)
Sizing sailfish neoprene gloves (unisex):
• Size S: corresponds approximately to glove size 6-7 (hand circumference approx. 18-20 cm)
• Size M: corresponds approximately to glove size 7-8.5 (hand circumference approx. 20-22.5 cm)
• Size L: corresponds approximately to glove size 8.5-9.5 (hand circumference approx. 22.5-24 cm)
(Glove sizes are not standardized, all sizes are just guidelines!)
Help with determining your size:
To measure the circumference of your hand, stretch your hand out flat, spread your thumb out to the side and place a tape measure around the palm of your hand below the knuckles. If you don't have a tape measure, take a piece of string instead and measure the length with a ruler or folding rule.