- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
This ROSE MERINO/CORDURA long-sleeve shirt is the ideal base layer for your training. The technical base layer keeps you warm when it’s cold and cools you when it’s warm. It’s the perfect all-rounder for any season - whether in the summer or in the winter. The special material mix ensures optimal thermoregulation during training while also providing you plenty of mobility. Uncomfortable seams won’t bother you on long rides. This base layer has a seamless weave and the special weave structure feels like a second skin. And you’ll be wearing a sustainable and fairly-produced ROSE product - 100% made in Germany.
• Long sleeve base layer made from breathable merino wool cordura mix
• Seamless weave
• Wool mixtures with synthetic fibres are more long-lasting and also antibacterial, odour-neutral, and thermal-regulating
• Cordura yarn is especially tear-proof (and ISPO certified)
• Round collar
• Shape-retaining and longer-lasting through its special weave structure
• Sustainable and fair production, the merino wool we use is ZQ-certified - no mulesing
Material: 60% wool (merino), 40% polyamide
Compared to traditional wool, merino wool offers a particularly fine fibre. Because of the extreme weather conditions merino sheep are exposed to in nature, the wool can regulate temperatures very well and is capable of wicking moisture away from the body particularly fast. Thus, it creates a warm protective layer for the entire body, even when wet. In contrast to traditional wool, merino wool does not even itch when wet. Thus, merino is perfect as a next-to-skin layer. Yet, merino wool is also ideal for warm summer days since its high breathability has a cooling effect. Thanks to a natural sun protection factor, high comfort and fire resistance, merino wool is a very popular fibre.
- Regular Fit