- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The stylish and functional ROSE CORE jersey II impresses with a slim yet comfortable fit and offers you the freedom of movement you need to feel comfortable on your road bike. The jersey's more relaxed fit makes it perfect for longer rides in the summer. The raw cut sleeves made of stretch material are new. They increase comfort, as they fit closely around your arms without constricting. A silicone gripper on the lower back keeps the jersey in position while riding. It comes with a super practical, three-part back pocket with a small, integrated zipped pocket, where you can safely stow your keys or money. The cycling jersey can be perfectly combined with the bib shorts from the ROSE CORE collection.
• Trendy cycling jersey made from a light, elastic material mix
• Wider rounded collar
• Raw Cut sleeves for high comfort
• Sleeves made from lightweight stretch fabric
• Full-length front zip with underlayer
• Three-compartment back pocket with small, integrated zip pocket
• Drop tail with non-slip silicone bottom hem
• Reflective ROSE logo on chest and lower back
• Slightly snug, sporty but by no means too tight REGULAR fit
Material: 100% polyester
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Regular Fit
CORE are our basics.
The ROSE CORE Collection stands out for a slim but comfortable fit. It offers you freedom of movement and comfort. Thanks to a lightweight, functional mix of materials, all CORE styles are perfect for all those who want to feel good on an endurance ride.
• Wider round neck collar
• Three-compartment back pocket with small, integrated zip pocket •
Longer back panel with non-slip silicone waistband
New are the sleeves made of lightweight stretch fabric with raw cut cuffs for a very comfortable fit.
Our regular fit is somewhat snug, but not too tight. It’s an athletic cut for while you are biking on the road, but still gives enough freedom of movement.