- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The foldable Park Tool PCS-9.2 workstand impresses with high stability, reliable handling and its small pack size. With its carefully balanced ratio between stand space and radius, it provides ample room for care, maintenance and assembly works on your bike. To ensure ergonomic working, the inclination as well as the height of the telescopic tube offer infinite adjustment up to a clamping height of one and a half metres.
Both can be locked in place securely with clamping screws. Diagonal struts together with ovalized stand tubes provide high stability. In this way, seat post or frame can be conveniently fixed in the slim clamping head to rotate it vertically into the desired position. After the work is done, the Park Tool stand can be folded down to a compact size by loosening the clamping screws and collapsing the stand tubes. Ideal for your workshop or as mobile work station.
• Foldable, stable workstand
• Three-point leg system for high stability on almost any ground
• Max. load 36 kg (centrally over legs)
• Powder-coated steel stand
• Infinite working height adjustment (99 – 145 cm)
• Tool-free adjustment of position and incline
• Telescopic extension with stable clamp screw at double clamp
• Clamp rotates through 360 degrees
• Clamp lever to lock position
• Also suitable for angular and aero shaped tubes
• Secure clamping with cam-type clamp
• Vinyl-coated rotary knob
• Clamp jaw adjustable to fit tubes with a diameter between 24 – 76 mm
• Width of clamp jaws: approx. 90 mm
• Clamping pressure can be precisely adjusted
• Small pack size: can be folded to 104 cm length
• Base when open forms a triangle of: approx. 92 x 92 x 115 cm
• Weight: approx. 6,5 kg
• Material: steel, nylon composite, plastic
- Manufacturer`s ref.: