- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The classic for bicycle tours and everyday use: The ORTLIEB Back Roller Classic made from robust polyester fabric turns the waterproof rear pannier into a reliable companion. The hermetically sealing roll closure makes sure the food and equipment is stowed securely and protected from water.
• Two pannier bags for the left and right side of the rack
• Classic rear panniers with roll closure
• Sides and bottom made from PS490 material, front and back made from PD 620
• With QUICK-LOCK2.1 mounting system for carriers with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• 20 mm hooks separately available as accessory (e.g. for e-bikes)
• Incl. reducers for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm with anti-scratch function to protect the carrier
• With integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap
• Thanks to their symmetric shape, the panniers can be used on either side of the carrier
• Can be combined with the ORTLIEB rack-pack
• Brighly shining "3M-Scotchlite" reflectors
• Can be used together with ORTLIEB Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag
• Easy to clean inside
Separately available accessories: Carrying system (item no. 1409952), outside bags (size S) (item no. 498323), mesh pocket (item no. 1422412), bottle cage (item no. 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm, long theft protection (item no. 419122)
INCLUDING: A pair of panniers with 2 shoulder straps (length approx. 75 cm), reducers 8, 10 and 12 mm (2 pairs each)
Note: There are two pannier bags included in the scope of delivery.
Dimensions: 2 bags of approx. H42 x W23/32 x D17 cm each
Volume: 2 bags with a volume of approx. 20 l each
Weight: both bags approx. 1900 g
Manufacturer's ref.: F5301 (black), F5302 (red/black), F5303 (ultramarine/black), F5304 (yellow/black), F5305 (asphalt/black)
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP64 (6=dustproof, 4=protected against splash water coming from all directions) the roll closure must be folded down 3-4 times at fixed at the bottom.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: