- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The FIELD JACKET sports glasses by OAKLEY are a great choice for all speed lovers. The "Advancer" nose bridge controls the air flow and thus provides anti-fog vision. In this way, the sunglasses offer a large field of vision for road cycling and mountain biking.
• Full frame design compatible with corrective lenses
• "Advancer“ nose bridge controls the air flow to prevent fogging and heat accumulation
• Replaceable temples with 2 different lengths for improved helmet compatibility
• Durability and high comfort thanks to lighteight, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and precise optical alignment thanks to THREE-POINT FIT
• Nose pads and temple ends made of UNOBTAINIUM material for high comfort and more grip when sweating
• Optical precision and performance according to ANSI Z87.1 standards
• Shock resistance meeting all ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact protection at high speed and high mass
• UV protection thanks to PLUTONITE glass that filters 100% of all UV-A-/UV-B-/UV-C rays, as well as blue light up to 400 nm.
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology
• Contrast enhancing PRIZM technology (on models with PRIZM lenses)
polished black-black w / PRIZM road:
· Frame colour: Polished Black/Black
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
matte white-white w / PRIZM ruby:
· Frame colour: Matte White/White
· Lens colour: PRIZM Ruby
retina burn-carbon w / PRIZM road:
· Frame colour: Retina Burn/Carbon
· Lens colour: PRIZM Road
matte black-carbon w / clear black photochromic:
· Frame colour: Matte Black/Carbon
· Lens colour: Clear Black Photochromic (self-tinting)
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
The PRIZM lens technology enhances contrasts and clears the view for different kinds of sport and environments. The lenses are suitable for a wide range of light conditions and offer a contrast enhancement that is adapted to the prevailing view and light conditions for high performance in any kind of sport.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Mirrored, Tinted
- Full rim