från 22 257,77 kr
You will need the MonkeyChuck fork clamp cone in order to attach the front wheel protector of the MonkeyLink fender set to your trekking and mountain bike.
This is pushed into the fork shaft from underneath and locked into the tube using a socket wrench. The lower end of the fork tube serves as the attachment point for the fender. This snap-in connection for the fender is absolutely stable and in no way inferior to a screw connection, though it can be removed again with just one motion.
• Fork clamping cone for Monkey Fender fenders (prod. code 2268359 or prod. code 2268358)
• Required in order to attach the front fender
• Easy to snap in or remove from connection to the front fender
• Suitable for any traditional suspension fork
The MonkeyLink system allows you to mount bike accessories, such as lights or mudguards, to your bike with a flick of the wrist, thanks to a universal mount. The system is specifically designed for bikes without a power supply (RECHARGE) or e-bikes (CONNECT). Magnetic connectors allow for easy installation. One connection – countless possibilities.
• Material: plastic, steel
• For fork tube inner diameter: 20-35 mm (adapter included)
• Torque (inner hex bolt): max. 3 Nm
• Weight: approx. 65 g
In the box:
• 1 MonkeyLink MonkeyChuck Fork Clamp Cone for attaching ML fenders