- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
Road wheels from Mavic's Ksyrium Elite series have proven their worth for years and have even become some sort of legend. The Ksyrium Elite UST wheels live up to this success. The patented fore rim drilling ensures an even stronger connection of the spokes to the rim. In addition, you can further reduce rolling resistance and increase comfort and puncture protection, thanks to the Road UST Tubeless compatibility. The smooth-running QRM+ bearings and the aerodynamic rims with SUP welding that have been weight-optimized through ISM 4D Milling make the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST lightweight, stable and versatile.
Front wheel with tyre:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 24 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 665 g (without tyre and inner tube)
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: 18 aero steel spokes (radial) Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Adjustable, two sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and best aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm, SUP wleded rim seam and CNC machined rim flanges (UB-Control)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• For rim brakes
• 100 mm quick release
• Incl. quick release, multifunctional tool to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, UST valve + accessories
• Recommended max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on and off the roads with jumps of up to 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: F73481 (black), F73483 (black/red), F73482 (black/yellow)
- Material: kolfiber:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: