- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The Magura MT7 Pro is the flagship of the long-standing German brake manufacturer. Its clearly defined, adjustable bite point and its high braking performance turn it into the perfect brake for gravity and high-speed pilots. With its 4 brake pistons in the forged brake caliper and the sensitive modulation, the MT7 Pro makes riding safer in every terrain. The new, 12 mm shorter 1-finger HC brake lever provides even better ergonomics and a more sensitive modulation of the braking performance. Thanks to the easy, tool-free adjustment options, Magura makes sure that you can adapt the brake perfectly to your needs and thus stay in control even in difficult terrain and on long downhill sections.
• Ergonomic 1-finger aluminium HC brake lever
• Brake lever: for right and left-hand installation (Flip-Flop)
• Adjustable lever reach and bite point
• Carbotecture® SL brake lever and aluminium handlebar
• EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
• Hose length: 2.200 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
• Brake medium: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil
• Brake pad: Magura 8.P Performance
• Single-piece forged 4-piston brake caliper with banjo, Triple Arch design for optimal stiffness, Postmount, material: aluminium
• magnetiXchange brake piston for easy pad exchange
• All screws with star T25 drive
• Weight: approx. 255 g
In the box: front or rear disc brake with brake lever and brake caliper (incl. 1 pair of brake pads), filled and bled ready for installation, 2 olives and 2 hose inserts, 2 brake caliper bolts, T25 wrench, pad spacer and manual.
Please note: Comes WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC, product code: 2173638. Please see the pdf Magura adapters for selecting the right adapter.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: