- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Du kommer nu att köpa standardmodellen.
Din konfiguration sparas inte.
Om du vill köpa en konfigurerad cykel, klicka här.
Eller vill du gå vidare med ditt köp av standardmodellen?
The KEO BLADE CARBON pedals are the spearhead of Look with regards to power transfer and aerodynamics. Developed for top-class sports, the dynamic pedal benefits from many years of technical development and experience of many big cycling champions. Featuring the blade technology that uses a carbon blade instead of a conventional metal spring, the pedal is especially lightweight, aerodynamic and ultra-secure when clipping in and out. Thanks to the huge contact surface of approx. 700 mm² and a width of 67 mm, the KéO Blade Carbon pedal offers an optimized contact platform for efficient power transfer. This even meets the requirements of very demanding cycling pros. The well-designed Chromoly+ pedal axle comes with improved seals, a smooth-running ball bearing and a needle bearing. In this way, Look guarantees excellently smooth running and high reliability.
• Contact surface area: approx. 700 mm²/width: approx. 67 mm
• Pedal stack height + cleats: approx. 14.8 mm
• Release tension adjustable from 12–16 Nm (both blades included)
• CroMoly + axle, 2 bearings (1x sealed cartridge bearings, 1x needle bearing), double sealing
• Pedal body and blade made from carbon
• Weight: approx. 288 g (pair incl. cleats and screws)
• Incl. grey Kéo Grip cleats with wear indicator (± 2,25° angular float)
• 1 pair
- Clipless pedal system:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: