- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
No more creaking and squeaking pedals! Thanks to a special PTFE coating on the contact surfaces, the red Look Delta cleats significantly reduce noise. The Delta standard allows for safe clipping in and out while offering outstanding power transfer thanks to a large contact surface. In addition, the memory positioner helps you find the right cleat position after replacement: Simply remove the old cleat, leave the positioner in position and fit the new cleat. Last but not least, the cleat’s angular float provides more pedalling comfort.
The Delta cleats are NOT compatible with the Look Kéo pedal system.
• Cleats for Look Delta pedals
• For angular float: ± 4,5°
• Memory Positioner (for easy cleat replacement)
• Built-in wear indicators
• PTFE coating (reduces noise)
• Material: polyacetal, PTFE
• Float: ± 4,5°
• Compatibility: Look Delta pedal system (NOT compatible with Kéo standard)
• Weight: approx. 75 g (incl. bolts)
In the box:
• 2x red Look Delta cleats (1 pair) incl. bolts
If you prefer a tighter pedal/cleat connection, please see product code: 143936 for the black Delta cleats without angular float.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: